an online store run at www.hellopetsshop.com
The owner and administrator of the store is the company:
Hello Pets Marta Wycech
Piotrkowska 183/187/33, 90-447 Lodz
Address for correspondence and returns:
Piotrkowska 183/187/33, 90-447 Lodz
phone: +48 604 455 502, e-mail: email@example.com
Company registration numbers:
NIP: 751904439, REGON: 100508155
Bank account number: PL37 1140 2004 0000 3402 5286 3563
The regulations define the rules for the provision of sales services via the website of the online store operating under the domain: www.hellopetsshop.com It is a document required in the light of art. 13 of the Act of May 30, 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827).
1. The sales contract is concluded between the user using the online store - the Customer and the HELLO PETS-Store.
2. Consolidation, security and disclosure of essential provisions of contracts concluded by means of distance communication takes place by providing the Customer with a proof of purchase (receipt or VAT invoice) along with the delivered products.
3. The condition to start using the store is to read and accept these Regulations.
4. To make a purchase in the hellopetsshop.com online store and conclude a sales contract at the same time, you must place an order on the store's website or, in the case of foreign orders, place an order by e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Orders can be placed 24 hours a day.
Orders are processed on business days from Monday to Friday from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm. Orders placed on non-working days will be processed on the first working day following the day on which the order was placed. During the holiday season (December 10-24, the order fulfillment time is extended to a maximum of 48 hours)
6. The customer places an order without registering his data on the website (no need to log in)
7. In order to place an order, select products from the available store offer, select their sizes and quantities, and then add them to the basket.
The condition for placing an order is to fill in the required contact details necessary to complete the order in the "Cart / Shipping data" form.
8. Until the order is confirmed with the "Pay" button, the user has the option to modify the order and the shipping data.
9. Confirmation with the "Pay" button will transfer to the Payu.pl website, the company intermediating in payments of the pantuniestal.com store.
10. After paying for the order using the selected payment method (more about payment options in the Payments section) and crediting the payment to the account, the Customer will receive an e-mail confirmation to the e-mail address provided by him. It will contain information about the order details, the selected type of delivery and shipping data.
In the case of payment of the amount due and no confirmation, please contact the store: email@example.com
11. After receiving the confirmation, the contract of sale of the goods ordered by the Customer is concluded.
Delivery and collection
1. The products are delivered to the address indicated in Poland by the DPD forwarding company. The fees for the delivery of products are given in the ordering process and depend on the weight of the shipment and packaging costs. The estimated time of delivery of the courier shipment is 1-2 business days from the date of sending the shipment. Courier shipments are shipped daily until 12:00, so orders completed after this time are shipped on the next business day.
2. Foreign delivery is carried out with the help of GLS or Poczta Polska services. The expected delivery time within Europe is 4-5 business days, outside Europe 8-15 business days.
3. The costs of shipping the purchased Goods are borne by the Customer. A proof of purchase (receipt or invoice) is attached to each shipment.
1. The prices of products in the store are given in Polish zlotys and include all its components, including duties and taxes.
3. The customer pays for the ordered products by bank transfer, via electronic payment in the PayU.pl payment system or directly to the store's company account after agreeing the order details by e-mail. The implementation of the order payable by bank transfer begins after receiving the payment for the goods, posting the payment on the store's account.
Complaints and returns
1. The products offered in the store are brand new
2. If the products have defects that are non-compliant with the contract, the complaint may be submitted by mail by returning the goods together with a description of the defects and a receipt, by registered mail to the following address: HELLO PETS ul. Tymienieckiego 3, 90-365 Łódź, with the annotation: "Complaint". The customer will receive information on the method of considering the complaint within 14 days from the date of receipt by the store of the letter containing the advertised goods. In the event of a positive response to the complaint submitted by mail, the Store will send the customer a full-fledged product (repaired or new) within 14 days, and if it turns out to be impossible, it will refund the full amount paid for the goods, including shipping costs.
3. If the complaint is rejected, the goods will be sent back together with the opinion on the refusal of the complaint. In such a case, the shipping costs of the goods are non-refundable.
4. Upon delivery of the products, the customer is obliged to check their condition, and any mechanical damage to the products and / or shipments during transport should be reported in writing in the presence of the person delivering the product.
5. The customer has the right to withdraw from the sales contract without giving any reason within 30 days from the date of receipt of the goods in writing to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or the address of the HELLO PETS Piotrkowska 183/187/33, 90-447 Lodz store, Poland and return the goods to the store to the following address: HELLO PETS Piotrkowska 183/187/33, 90-447 Lodz, Poland: "Return". The product must be returned unchanged - with no signs of use and in the original packaging - together with the proof of purchase (receipt or VAT invoice). The costs of returning the goods to the store are not refundable.
The refund for the returned goods will be sent to the account number provided by the Customer within 3 to a maximum of 14 days from the date of delivery of the return of the goods. The amount that includes the price for the goods covered by the contract, for which the customer has exercised the right of withdrawal, and the cost of delivery of the goods to the customer, are refundable.
6. The store has the right to refuse to accept the return of the goods in the event of returning the damaged goods or delivering to the store defective goods with traces of use.
7. The store does not accept any parcels sent COD.
1. Personal data will be processed only by HELLO PETS, Piotrkowska 183/187/33, 90-447 Lodz in order to fulfill orders in the hellopetsshop.com online store and HELLO PETS marketing activities (in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997 on Data Protection Personal, Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883).
2. Polish law applies to the contract for the sale of products in the store. The contract is concluded in Polish.
3. In matters not covered by these regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code or other laws applicable to the operation and functioning of the store shall apply accordingly.
4. The store reserves the right to amend the regulations. Amendments to the regulations are effective from the moment they are published on the store's website.